South Campus Parents and Students,
DPHS South Campus technology equipment pick up will be held next week. Students should plan to turn in any/all school issued technology equipment, including iPad with case, Apple pencil, laptop, and/or WiFi hotspot. Please be sure iPads are fully charged, so they are fully functional when we return them to students in the fall. We are not taking up chargers. All students should hang on to chargers for the next school year; we will not be issuing new chargers in the fall.
Drop off times are:
- Wednesday: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm South Campus
- Thursday: 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm South Campus
- Friday: 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm South Campus
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm DPISD Technology Building (301 West P Street, Deer Park, TX 7536)
Teachers and administrators will be on hand to receive equipment; everyone should plan to stay in their cars and follow the route on the attached map.
All San Augustine entrances will be closed; everyone should enter on Texas Avenue, off Pasadena Boulevard. Please have your iPad fully charged and turned on when you arrive.
Students may also drop off any other items that need to be returned to school at this time, including library books, uniforms, etc.
- Students who plan to attend summer school SHOULD turn in their iPads; these will be reissued at a later date.
- Early College students do not need to turn in an iPad; you will keep it for the summer to complete your college classes.
- Students who are taking AP exams the week of June 1-5 do not need to turn in an iPad; you will need to turn in your iPad to the technology building at 301 West P Street, Deer Park, TX 77536 from 8 am – 3:30 pm, Mon-Turs.